Osborne Village on Canada Day? Red hot!
It was a million degrees in the Village today, but that didn't stop me - and thousands of other freaks - from heading out to celebrate Canada Day and all of the things that make us an awesome people, like:
1. Forgetting to withdraw money in advance of Canada Day:
2. Celebrating with inflatables not within one block of a house of worship:
3. Enjoying Canada's greatest dish and gift to the rest of the world: crepes!!
4. Errr...doing whatever these two are up to...
5. Patting ponies:
6. Knowing that you don't have to live like a beer-garden refugee:
7. Enjoying the grass:
8. Celebrating with our leader and protector, Captain Canada!