See numbers 10, 11, 12 (photo from the Telegraph).
1. Anxiet - Stress-related weight loss.
2. Cheaple - Thrifty human beings.
3. Fatio - A paved, outdoor eating area.
4. Hacktics - Actions or strategies designed to cause chaos.
5. Hughway - The acting technique in which actors work out and grow sideburns.
6. Lakred - A large volume of holy water.
7. Lambinal - A mild person with a bad temper.
8. Massagony - The organized hatred of massage therapists.
9. Mentorly Ill - Getting a headache from having too many mentors.
10. Perpetweeter - A person who regularly commits wrongdoing on Twitter - like, oh, the guy pictured at the top of this post.
11. Perversevere - Continuing to behave in an objectionable way with no indication of success - like, oh, the guy pictured at the top of this post.
12. Selfishies - People who only share photographs of themselves online. Like, oh, aww, forget it.
13. Unitasker - A person who can only listen to music, talk on the phone, drive a car, OR do his or her homework.
14. Zooters - Generic name for any restaurant serving chicken wings within an establishment that also houses animals.