Thursday, July 21, 2011
Eleven new words to make your own, beyotch
2. Churnalism - Journalism, Murdoch style.
3. Elccelerate - Trying to speed up the elevator's arrival by pressing the button over and over.
4. Inrageous - Seemingly outrageous.
5. Kentonkerous - Grouchy me.
6. Laziargiast - Person who plagiarizes because he or she is too lazy to come up with something original.
7. Non-profiteering - Excelling at the non-profit business or being a failure at the for-profit business.
8. Parmesanier - Person who sprinkles parmesan at a French restaurant.
9. Pliers - Plastic pliers. Get it? Awww, forget it.
10. Tastes good/tastes bad - New descriptors for everything, whether you eat it or not. "The New York Times tastes good. FOX News tastes bad."
11. Telephobia - An inability to pick up the phone without first checking to see who's calling.