This isn't one of them.
1. Celine doesn't live here anymore.
2. Alan Thicke? He's ours. Howie Mandel? He's ours too!
3. Former Prime Minister Jean Chretien wanders the countryside seeking his half-brother Caine, armed only with his cool Ray-Bans and and wicked kung-fu grip.
4. Degrassi reruns whenever you turn on the TV.
5. Can rip off Letterman's Top 10 List, and he can't do a damn thing about it.
6. The largest selection of skin-tight Speedos with a maple leaf on the crotch on the planet.
7. The 20 per cent discount at participating Tim Hortons when you show your Social Insurance Number.
8. Molson Canadian empties on the road are eyesores, many say. But at night, reflecting bright, they safely guide the way.
9. We only ever riot when we have to - like when the Vancouver Canucks lose or something.
10. We're damn good looking.