Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Ten things that crossed my mind at last night's Buzzcocks concert
1. Adding the word "buzz" to the front of any dirty word makes it sound much less dirty.
2. What are Robert's Rules of Order regarding mosh pits?
3. The answer to "Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?" is "Ever written a sentence with a preposition you shouldn't have ended it with?"
4. There's a harmony in my head. Lord, make it stop!
5. "Why Can't I Touch It?" A clever lament about the subjective nature of reality or a dumb masturbation joke?
6. Who stole my bike?
7. The Buscocks?
8. Two plastic cups of watery beer for $12 begins to make sense only after you've spent about $72.
9. Lava lamps never get old. At least I pray that's a lava lamp.
10. It's tough to be a hardcore punk when your feet hurt and it's past your bedtime.