And on the second day in Chicago, we walked our arses off.
1. Richard Lewis at Zanies.
You can tell it's "zany" by the hilarious backdrop.
2. Great art at the Art Institute of Chicago, and err...umm...I dunno:
3. A great Mother's Day promo/fundraiser at the Art Institute of Chicago:
4. Moments before I crushed Chicago with my bare hands:
5. I'm really starting to like using this thing.
6. The pints of beer try to sell me on a way of life that I'm already living:
7. An awesome visit to Critical Mass ad agency in Chicago, complete with wacky shenanigans:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.