"Irish Spring: manly, yes, but I like it too!"
Ten great things about attending Central Canada Comic Con 2010:
1. Getting a rare chance to observe Paul Stanley brokering peace between Sitting Bull and Custer.
2. Finally meeting a girl who loves me for who I really am.
3. Perusing artwork for the discerning collector.
4. Spritzing with on-site security.
5. Meeting Harrison Ford in person.
6. Congratulating Sam and Judy on their well-run campaigns for mayor.
7. Meeting your childhood heroes in the flesh.
8. Being the first to catch the cryogenic Elvis head in concert:
9. Finding one more action figure for your dead-actors collection!
10. Enjoying one of the only places in Winnipeg you can catch two Twi'lek women fighting with Lightsabers in front of a glitter-tattoo stand - other than maybe the Woodbine Hotel.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.