Monday, August 2, 2010
Ten things that crossed my mind at last night's Juliette Lewis show
1. I can't wait to try this move in class.
2. Finally - someone is doing something about the dearth of actor/singers!
3. Is that you, Mick?
4. Juliette, could you please tell me what you think of this script I wrote, brought with me to the show, and threw at you onstage?
5. Any relation to Jerry, Parker, Huey, or Emmanuel?
6. I sure hope that she doesn't urge the audience to smooch one another.
7. 'Member when you were in Natural Born Killers? That was awesome!
8. What's scarier: Robert De Niro in Cape Fear, or the people lined up at this merch table?
9. I wonder what's happening on Mad Men right now?
10. August long-weekend dilemma: seeing Juliette Lewis live or sleeping in damp and skanky tents with my drunken friends? One ticket, please!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I remember her from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation back when she was sweet and innocent. Looks like she smashed out of that shell!ReplyDelete
Sounds like a fun concert! I've seen her in a few movies, but it sounds like she's more known for her music than her movies nowadays. I can't think of anything she's been in recently.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
Yes, looks like she's no shrinking violet, eh?ReplyDelete
The concert was better than I expected - even though I didn't know a single song.
"One ticket please!"ReplyDelete
Did you go alone?! If so, that is super Caitlin "cool cat" MacGregor of you.
I'm scared to go alone to things...