Friday, January 15, 2010
Ten things that crossed my mind at last night's Tegan and Sara show
1. Is that Tegan or Sara?
2. Ultimate cage match: Tegan and Sara versus the Watson Twins. Winners fight the Proclaimers.
3. I wish that guy behind me would stop breathing, coughing, and spitting on my neck.
4. I wonder what Dave, Jimmy, and Conan are saying about big-jawed Jay right about now?
5. Tegan and Sara demographic: screaming, 16-year-old girls. Me: grumpy, old, bald man. Cue hilarity.
6. When someone asks, "Where do we go?" you should respond by shouting "Ah-ah!"
7. A glockenspiel makes every song even better than it already is.
8. Tegan = talkative. Sara = silent.
9. If I adopted Tegan and Sara, bought a big, multi-colored bus, and we went on the road together as the Larsen Family...that would totally rule.
10. Well, I'll be durned: singin' twins!