See number five.
1. Awarabouts - Having a vague sense you know where you are. "My awareabouts: Marylandish." See number 12.
2. Bandnesia - Going to see a live show and - in your excitement - later forgetting everything the band played.
3. Lameful - Lame and shameful. Like any song by the Black Eyed Peas.
4. Tune-a-Meld - Transferring all of your songs onto someone else's iPod.
5. Museums of Failure - Any library, centre, or museum with the words "George W. Bush" in the title.
6. OurPod - Sharing an iPod with someone else.
7. Sharity - "I've got something no one else has got, so now I'll make it available to everybody online, for free." From Simon Reynolds' great book, Retromania.
8. Skyrisers - High rises and skyscrapers: together at last.
9. Twibel - Libel on Twitter.
10. Twidiot - Idiot on Twitter.
11. Twilight - Using Twitter as a lamp.
12. Unawareabouts - Not even vaguely knowing where you are. See number one.
13. Yesteryay - Your last hurrah.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.