Monday, November 22, 2010
14 new words you can't refudiate
If Sarah Palin can make up new words, so can I. And I did!
So, here are 14 more to add to the glorious nightmare that is "refudiate." As always, I've given credit for the words when I can remember who said them and taken full credit when I can't.
1. Charticle - a big chart, or a short article.
2. Colliterate - a person who somehow makes it to college without learning how to read or write.
3. Double Downer - how you feel half an hour after eating a KFC Double Down.
4. Dyck - a Mennonite jerk.
5. Freedumb - your God-given right to be a bonehead.
6. Ghost post - posting online on behalf of someone else. Thanks to Tamara Bodi for the word!
7. Gossicrite - someone who gossips about someone else being a gossiper.
8. Lohabitat - Lindsay Lohan's rehab compound.
9. One-size-fits-most - thanks to the ever-increasing girth of human beings, "most" has replaced "all."
10. Prooftweeter - one who reads tweets before he or she posts them.
11. Respectacles - glasses without prescription lenses.
12. Scammy gran - a grandmother who rips off people; the opposite of a granny scam.
13. Snoozinducin' - boring.
14. Twitterbox - a case to hold all of your tweets. Dawna Friesen has one!