1. Mall parking-lot stencil. Right side up: baby parking. Upside down: smoking Mickey Mouse.
2. The glowing, spiky balls of doom and pleasure, Lollapalooza.
3. The Flip Camera packaging that says, "Hug me!"
4. The iPad. I understand that it's beautiful.
5. The Bay's "part with your money here" floor stencil:
6. My friend's Pittsburgh Penguins' wedding ring. He and Crosby have never been happier together.
7. The Sunday dessert buffet at Shaw's Crab House, Chicago.
8. Berns & Black window treatment, Main Street.
9. Tiffany Lachuta's CreCommedy Night poster
10. Gate Arm is Clos-ouch!, Chicago.
11. Mood-board collages, Advertising majors, Creative Communications
12. My own, personal logo I drew in the Glow Draw app. In case you were wondering: those are bad-ass flames shooting from the top of my initials. And, yes, I'm taking pre-orders for the T-shirts.
Bad-ass flames in reference to BriteBites?ReplyDelete
I am honoured to be on this list. I do believe that any balls that produce both pain & pleasure would trump me on a list any day.ReplyDelete
The Berns & Black window treatment is exquisite, but I walked past it a hundred times before I found out I could get my hair cut there. Maybe they aren't looking for foot traffic, though.ReplyDelete