Do I have time to think about it?
1. I saw rock and roll's future, and its name is Bruce Springsteen. - Jon Landau
2. Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters. - Bob Dylan
3. Maximum R & B. - The Who
4. Rock isn't music - it's a disease. - Mitch Miller
5. Give peace a chance - John Lennon
6. The Beatles are more popular than Jesus. - John Lennon
7. I Want My MTV - MTV
8. Ready Steady Go! - British TV program
9. If it ain't Stiff, it ain't worth a fuck - Stiff Records
10. Kill For Peace - The Fugs
11. Gabba Gabba Hey! - The Ramones
12. I Hate Pink Floyd - The Sex Pistols (see photo, below)
13. Disco Sucks - Rock and rollers
14. Choose Life - Wham!
15. 4 Real - Manic Street Preachers (carved into arm)
16. Slave - Prince (written on face)
17. The Sound of Young America - Motown Records
18. Cool as Fuck - Inspiral Carpets
19. We Will Rock You - Queen
20. Fifth-Generation Rock and Roll - Sigue Sigue Sputnik
21. Frankie Say Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
22. Kick Out the Jams, Motherfuckers - The MC5
23. Elvis Lives - Elvis fans
24. The New Dylan - Rock critics
25. Three Days of Peace and Music - Woodstock Music Festival
26. Duty Now For the Future - Devo
27. We love you Beatles, oh yes we do. - Beatles' fans
28. Masterpiece? - Promo for Elvis Costello's Imperial Bedroom
29. The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World - Rolling Stones
30. Kill Ugly Radio - Frank Zappa
31. Hey Ho - Let's Go! - The Ramones
32. The Day the Music Died. - Don McLean (singing about the plane crash that killed Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper, and Ritchie Valens).
33. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - The Beatles
Any more? Include 'em in the comments!
Now available at the boy's husky section at Sears.