See #2 on the list. Boooo!
1. Beerache - aka "hangover."
2. Boo Angel - Aqua Books' statue guardian of catcalls and wolf whistles. See photo at the top of this post.
3. Chorn - Short for "chornography" - the addiction to cleaning one's house.
4. Enginuity - How Google made and makes billions.
5. IPPed - What you did when you missed your IPP deadline. Speaking of: join us at the Independent Professional Project presentations, Wednesday to Friday, March 9 to 11 at the Convention Centre Presentation Theatre. Admission: free!
6. Medi-Ogre - A person who gets grouchy after having a bland day.
7. Noodlebonker - A child of headbanger parents.
8. Peek-a-shoe - A shoe with holes in it.
9. Statastic - What a person who loves numbers says when he or she sees them.
10. SheenWow - A super-absorbent towel with Charlie's face on it. CreComm grad Jarrett Moffatt is probably working on it.
11. Starbucker - One who obsessively seeks association with baristas.
12. Touchébag - A distasteful person who loves one-upping others.
13. Yayngel - Mortal enemy of the Boo Angel and the statue guardian of hoots and hollers.