The aspiration of word #1.
1. Amanamel - The toothpaste dedicated to cleaning your teeth without pay or formal training.
2. Bumk - A teenager who likes thrash tunes and dresses like a homeless person.
3. Calmputer - Your mobile phone: it makes you feel good when you can see it or feel it in your pocket, and makes you freak out when you think you've lost it.
4. Cellophone - A mobile phone wrapped in protective plastic.
5. Garbarge - A ship that hauls trash.
6. Gross-up - A tightly framed and disgusting photo of your lunch posted on Instagram.
7. Membrain - The substance that controls your mind's power to remember things, whatever it's called.
8. Pastcast - Yesterday's weather.
9. Tourewery - Exploring the history and heritage of a beer manufacturer.
10. Twittercraft - Analyzing and using the techniques of the acclaimed tweet writers.
11. Nwerd - A person who knows how to write, and is mocked as being boringly studious by the boneheads who don't.
Words, how they sound and how to spell them...ReplyDelete
Hi Kenton, this is quite an unusual, and, I must add, interesting list of words.
Although I enjoyed reading about them, I am compelled to store the list away and out of the radar of my learners -- spelling issues...
My favourite in your group is "membrain" -- thanks for this intersting read!