The aspiration of word #1.
1. Amanamel - The toothpaste dedicated to cleaning your teeth without pay or formal training.
2. Bumk - A teenager who likes thrash tunes and dresses like a homeless person.
3. Calmputer - Your mobile phone: it makes you feel good when you can see it or feel it in your pocket, and makes you freak out when you think you've lost it.
4. Cellophone - A mobile phone wrapped in protective plastic.
5. Garbarge - A ship that hauls trash.
6. Gross-up - A tightly framed and disgusting photo of your lunch posted on Instagram.
7. Membrain - The substance that controls your mind's power to remember things, whatever it's called.
8. Pastcast - Yesterday's weather.
9. Tourewery - Exploring the history and heritage of a beer manufacturer.
10. Twittercraft - Analyzing and using the techniques of the acclaimed tweet writers.
11. Nwerd - A person who knows how to write, and is mocked as being boringly studious by the boneheads who don't.