See number 11. Help me, Dr. Dre, you're my only hope.
1. Defibrilater - The device that provides therapeutic dose of electrical energy to the heart, only too late to bring you back to life.
2. Endsmeat - A generic term describing rump roasts and butt steaks.
3. Heat-seater - The person who left the chair you just sat on "uncomfortably warm and/or moist."
4. Intearn - The person getting a paid practicum.
5. Lostpostrophes - The missing apostrophes in writing, left out because the writer has no idea how they work.
6. Prodience - An audience reluctant to wake up and have fun.
7. Quaseating - Virtually nauseating.
8. Quition Statement - Your two weeks' notice in writing.
9. Romoney - I'm not just rich, I have "Romoney." And I'll bet $10,000 you don't.
10. Traintenance - The art of fixing trains.
11. 2Pac-D2 - The Tupac hologram's proper name.
12. Womenopause - The time in a man's life when his body goes through "the change."