See number 4.
1. Appsmanship - Fairness and respect for one's competing apps.
2. Appservescence - Showing high spirits or animated excitement around your app updates.
3. Beerstorming - Coming up with creative ideas and insights when you're loaded.
4. Censor-round - The low-frequency bodily sensations caused by the tension arising from threats of online censorship.
5. Gameathong - The undergarment you wear - whether you want to or not - after playing Xbox for longer than 14 hours.
6. Kentonsick - How my home feels when I'm in another city.
7. Notney - Every Republican's favorite nominee: "Not Romney."
8. Sellabration - A "party" designed to sell you stuff. See: Tupperware party.
9. Valentimes - Remember all of those dates with all of those women where you spent all of that money - and it didn't work out? Those were the Valentimes!
10. Valentinization - Cake-ology's great word for improving the resiliency of your business in February.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete