See number three.
1. Appaloozer - A person who adds "apalooza" onto distasteful nouns in order to make them seem better. Example: "On Saturday at 6 a.m., we'll have a cleanupalooza!"
2. Boobeat - The subject matter assigned to the reporter who wrote this week's Time cover story.
3. Cumberbun - The last pastry in the window at Starbucks (see above photo).
4. D-Generation - The fine group of people born after Generation Y.
5. Hipstercritical - Being aware of your own hypocrisy in an ironic kind of way.
6. Humorsexual - A person too funny to be attractive to any gender.
7. Methtival - A celebration of drug-addled teens.
8. Pair-o'-Medics - Two doctors.
9. Snobbedy - Comedy that's only funny if you're wearing a top hat and monocle.
10. Stoptomism - The philosophy that suggests hopefulness and confidence must be stopped.
11. Workload Creep - The tendency for a job to become more expansive in order to save money, and the person who makes it happen.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.