I'm number one (on this list).
1. Adultolescent - If you're 30, have no job, and skateboard all day, look in the mirror.
2. Barn-oculars - Bar-noculars filled with milk.
3. Duesday - Tuesday, the day blog posts are due in my PR class.
4. False Lashvertising - Deceptive ads about lashes, or truthful ads about false eyelashes.
5. Glogo - This bad boy, for one:
6. Greype - A purpley grey.
7. Markenton - Selling myself.
8. Oldseum - A museum built a long, long time ago.
9. Shoeseum - The place where you store the new shoes that you never wear.
10. Skyboxify - To monetize a product by making it more exclusive and expensive.
11. Twippies - Those who tweet about eating granola, playing hacky sack, and attending the Folk Fest.
12. Unreal time - Anything that doesn't take place in actual, or real, time - or time spent in your own head.
13. Wreckonomics - The rule that things that are bad for you - divorce, disease, death - are good for the economy!