See number three, below.
1. Anticipointment - Getting ready to feel displeasure.
2. Attractual - Good looking as verified by science.
3. Cheek-a-boo - The hot, new shorts that were sweeping Coachella, if by "sweeping" you mean one person.
4. Nap Trap - The ongoing act of intending to "take a short snooze" before embarking on work, then waking up fully clothed, confused, and still sleepy the next day.
5. Nerdistry - The art of being boringly studious and up to date on all matters related to science fiction.
6. Refreshtivities - The vigorous consumption of beverages.
7. Someone-elsie - A photo of someone other than yourself.
8. Printernet - The stack of papers on your seasoned colleague's desk consisting of the entire Web in printed form.
9. Twerk - Person who tweets on behalf of his or her employer.
10. Writers' Blog - The inability to update your blog, because you're too busy writing other stuff.
11. Youngcle - Your father or mother's brother who is younger than you.
I especially love twerk and writers' blog. Perfect!ReplyDelete
There is also a way different meaning of Twerk, Kenton!!! Hint: you wouldn't want your employer to see you twerk.ReplyDelete