See new word #10.
1. Creamium - The premium cream o' the crop, which rises to the top.
2. Duperocess - A bogus or unfair investigation.
3. Famoose - Bullwinkle, for one.
4. IPPed - The past-tense excitement at having had a project approved. "When I got the green light, IPPed my pants."
5. Karmage - The predestined fate of those who litter.
6. Nincome Tax - The extra money you end up paying for being dumb.
7. Enlusiasm - Enthusiasm that comes back to bite you in the arse.
8. Haphazardry - The art of being disorganized.
9. Haphusbandry - The art of carelessly tending plants and animals.
10. Jayked - Nude journalist. See photo at the top of this blog post.
11. Saleure - Showing up at a store to buy discounted items, only to find that there's none left.
12. Slapdashery - The art of being hurried and careless.