I ran across this photo today, which raises some questions:
1. If pointy hoods and pom-poms were all the rage in December of 1972, then why were my sister and I the only kids with snowsuits and head scarves?
2. Is the girl in the brownish jacket about to tell me that the Tin Man is her favorite character in the Wizard of Oz?
3. Is the mysterious adult standing behind the kids the same blurry figure we saw on the grassy knoll?
4. Why did anyone ever settle in Winnipeg if this was the gear they knew they needed to survive?
5. Is making kids stand in the cold to see a fictional character child abuse?
Happy Halloween, everybody. Ho, ho, ho...